With increase in the usage of mobile internet services, the mobile application penetration testing has become a necessity. It has served as a critical faction of methodology that protects organizations and users from any possible cyber attacks which might exploit the mobile application vulnerabilities.
At Essential InfoSec, we provision our clients with alternative solutions that constitute of application suites designed for security and penetration testing solutions. This enables the development teams an easy access to efficient and integrated mobile applications that undergo thorough testing in the entirety of development process.
We help deliver the highest quality testing services for mobile applications with frequent updates to cope up with the changes in the technology world. We offer our services at accelerated adherence to deadlines with regulatory requirements met perfectly.
Our Services for Mobile Application Penetration Testing
Our technology for mobile application penetration testing is houses best-in-line tools that adhere to the critical requirements. As opposed to the behavioural scanners which execute software & observe resulting behavior, we house technology that follows data flow throughout the application with no need to execute the said code. This particular approach provides chance for thorough scan and helps analyze the application behaviour during test runs.
Our technology rendered for mobile application penetration testing includes:
- Static Analysis: It is a process that helps scan the binaries for finding and fixing the flaws in a quick go.
- Software Composition Analysis: This particular process helps us with the identification of flaws present in the Open Source code.
- Web Application Security: This service rendered by Essential InfoSec helps secure the web applications by identification & scanning the public-facing web applications.
- Manual Penetration Testing: This process monitored and deployed by Essential InfoSec helps locate the vulnerabilities that might be messed up due to automate scans.
Test Types Deployed by Essential InfoSec
Essential InfoSec uses the combination of dynamic analysis and proprietary static tools that work together as opposed to isolation for discovery of vulnerabilities. We also offer different depths for analysis so that you can adhere to testing levels based upon a company’s risk profile.
- Standard Tests: Our expert team uses the best blend of manual as well as automated analysis tools to help identify the vulnerabilities present in any application binaries that operate on the mobile devices. This cannot be located via simple automated analysis.
- Comprehensive Tests: This test is inclusive of standard services plus the extended form of manual analysis. This ensures that the vulnerabilities can be located with both application binaries operating over mobile devices as well as correspondence of the functionality on the server-side.
Why Essential InfoSec’s Mobile Application Penetration Testing Services?
At Essential InfoSec, we ensure that our services are worth your time and effort with positive uplifting of your businesses.
- Flexibility: We help manage the assessments, schedule the tests, make modifications, and set desired depth for testing as per business requirements and its changing trends.
- Coverage: We also test the mobile applications that you and your firm might have missed out due to resource constraints.
- Consistency: We help you acquire high-quality consistency each time for your mobile applications.
- Enablement: We help you walk through the acquired results & help with the development of remediation plans that best suit your requirements.
- Scalability: Our assessment techniques provide a scalable delivery of Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST) without the manual reviews being compromised.
- Comprehensiveness: Our assessment approach for blended analysis includes thorough interception of detailed reports, results, as well as actionable guidance for remediation.