Source Code Review
Our team uses the segregated combination of manual review and scanning tools for detection of insecure codes, injection flaws, backdoors, insecure external resource handling, detection of scripting flaws across the site, and confirmation of any weak cryptography variant.
With our Source Code Review services, Essential InfoSec discovers the hidden design flaws, vulnerabilities, as well as verifies whether the key controls for security have been implemented perfectly. Our team uses the segregated combination of manual review and scanning tools for detection of insecure codes, injection flaws, backdoors, insecure external resource handling, detection of scripting flaws across the site, and confirmation of any weak cryptography variant.
How to know if your Source Code quality is poor?
While bad codes can definitely alter the way you work with any application or service, it can be a bit tough when it comes to the separating the right source code from the ones that are of poor quality.
Here are some of the ways to detect a poor quality code
- Testing efforts needs are pretty significant
- Application becomes unreliable with consistent crashes with no deemed reasons
- Longer cycles for regression process
- Slow running applications with poor performance leading to decrease in usability
- Programmer-dependent code components
- Unexplained leakage of memory
- Security holes
Our Review Process for Source Codes:
- Preparation: The first and foremost step to righteous review of the security code is through the intensive study of application followed through creation of comprehensive profile for the detected threat.
- Analysis: Our in-house experts study overall code layout for development of specific code reviewing plan. We use hybrid approaches where the automated scans can be verified. We also use the manual and customized review methods to ensure in-depth analysis.
- Solutions: Once we have analyzed the codes, the following step for review of security code is the verification of existing flaws with generation of reports with proper solutions.
- Report Preparation: Essential InfoSec adapts the results from automated as well as manual code analysis to compile the best consolidated report which details all the vulnerabilities that are uncovered during testing processes. We also devise recommendations and security levels that outline the best ways to remediate every vulnerability and its identification process.
Why Choose Us?
100 % Protection
We help you assess and avoid the vulnerabilities of your business with security engineering & management services.
At Essential InfoSec, we ensure that our prices suit your budget without any hidden charges.
Essential InfoSec is available for you 24/7 to ensure that you do not have any doubts about our services.
we ensure that every process is thoroughly checked and implemented with automation software.
Contact Us For Free Consultation
Partnering with us means collaborating with a highly amicable team that is more than obliged to answer all your queries. Get in touch with us to know what would be the best-fit solutions for you call us 👉 +91 11 4065 6797 | +91 79 8553 4793Talk to with Security Expert