About the course
Web application security is the domain of information security which deals with the protection of various websites and web applications from a variety of targeted attacks. The internet is a gold mine for black hat hackers due to the ease of access and the relatively simple exploitation methods required for performing an attack as compared to hacking a specific target system.
As the internet is an interlink of millions of web pages which are running simultaneously all over the world, an attack can be launch targeting multiple websites or applications at a time. Due to this delicacy web application security is one of the most important fields in cyber security
At Essential InfoSec, professional ethical hackers teach you the basic building blocks of websites and how they function including different DDoS styles of attacks which can be used to exploit the sites and methods to make a website more secure from such attacks.
Outcomes of the course
A student will learn various types of exploiting strategy and ways to prevent them including but not limited to:
- De-complicating site script to minimise vulnerabilities
- Writing encryption algorithms to add security layers
- Building patches for vulnerabilities detected during analysis
- Developing clean and readable code for ease of understanding and proper deployment
This certified course from Essential InfoSec will get you shortlisted on a number of information security firms and major league IT companies in this much sought-after field in cyber security.
What you will get?
- weekends and weekdays training
- classroom and online training
- 3 years membership
- 90% practical and 10% theoretical
- 500 GB toolkit
- Practical lab online and offline
- Extra classes/backup classes
- Guaranteed Placement