With exploitation of computer systems and data rising every following day, there is a need for enterprises to prepare with a strong combat protocol. At Essential InfoSec, we aim to dispatch every variant of tips and techniques that help a company withhold its integrity and crucial data with perfect security protocol in place.
With our vulnerability assessment and penetration testing training course, industries and enterprises become effective at handling any kind of information security issues and threats. The course has been segregated to cover issues such as threat management, while introducing the critical components of a comprehensive form of vulnerability assessment along with penetration testing.
Our skilled and experienced trainers provide all the necessary hands-on instructions that are critical to formation of a vigorous defence strategy for firm from Day 1. Apart from that, our course is primarily focused on aiding the information security in-charge to help secure the vast array of system that aid a company in day-to-day functionalities.
- Firm Windows OS understanding
- Sufficient exposure to Linux OS or similar Unix-based Operating Systems
- Proper understanding of IP/TCP protocols
- Exposure to the network reconnaissance & associated tools such as nessus, nmap, netcat
- No programming knowledge required
- Will to learn about vulnerability assessment & aim to become a great penetration tester
Why choose Essential InfoSec?
Our Industrial Training course for vulnerability assessment & penetration testing is designed to serve all the requisites of a company in terms of security certifications. Choosing us as your trainer will cater you a flexible experience in terms of learning along with:
- Live Instructions
- Pre-Study Course Materials
- Digital Courseware
- Daily Practice Materials
- Affordable Prices
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed
- Certified course
So, why wait when you can ensure the safety and security of your business data with our industrial training courses! Call us today and book our training sessions.