About the course
Vulnerability assessment is an analysis process which is used to detect, gather data and classify different types of vulnerabilities in a system. Used together with penetration testing processes, it provides a exhaustive report of the security flaws in system and helps in fixing them to prevent any future security threats.
The comprehensive vulnerability and pen testing course at Essential InfoSec trains the students in the following disciplines:
- Modelling and planning of the process to detect the threat
- Locating the potential threat
- Validating the threat found
- Reporting the threat and remedial measure formation
Vulnerability assessment services are employed by large scare IT companies who work round the clock looking for leakage points and risks in security systems and provides the report to the company so they can analyse it further and take steps to write patches for it.
Why is this course important?
Security systems, networking systems, operating systems, applications and websites are all becoming complex day by day. Complex systems mean complex code required to build them and complex code gives rise to more vulnerable points and threats.
Vulnerability assessment is a very important part of software and network security and any person with the proper skill in this field can hope for a very lucrative career in the future.
Taking this course from Essential InfoSec, the student will be able to:
- Conduct intelligent threat gathering
- Form detailed report based on the accessed threat
- Configure assessment tools with precision
- Manage their own database containing detected threats
Each student enrolled will get:
- Weekends and weekdays training
- Classroom and online training
- 3 years membership
- 90% practical and 10% theoretical
- 500 GB toolkit
- Practical lab online and offline
- Extra classes/backup classes
- Guaranteed placement