At Essential InfoSec, our course for MobileApp Hacking & Penetration Testing refers to the ethical or white-hat attack recreation that is intended to showcase the efficacies of industrial security control. We help the testers place proper stress on the threats that are posed by the exploitable weaknesses in real-world. The mix of commercialization along with BYOD has introduced in major impasse for the organizational security.
Our course has been designed specifically for combating the security threats that are aimed at exploitation of the mobile applications. During this course term, the participants shall learn the simulations of the line of attacks that can affect a mobile application. The simulations prepared by our expert trainers entail everything that can be done by an actual internet hacker. We ensure that the trainees learn the best ways to protect the breach in the mobile application & prevent the exposure of the confidential data.
Post performance of the penetration testing, the participants will learn lessons on the proper documentation of in-depth testing reports while showcasing the security vulnerabilities that have already been identified during the course.
What will you learn during the course?
During the entirety of the course, you will learn about:
- Understanding the mobile OS basics and the security environments
- Understanding the infrastructure of mobile applications & the components involved in the same
- Setting up the mobile environments
- You will also learn of the reverse engineering concepts
- Auditing of the application development
- Identification of threats to the mobile security
- Learning all the procedures of performing the penetration testing protocol
- Assessing all the security protocol for mobile application
- Understanding the SQLite
- Reporting in-depth results from penetration testing
So, give an edge to your security protocols with our mobileapp hacking and penetration testing course.