Data leakage or personal info leakage can be described as the unauthorized data transmission from inside a company or an organization going to the external recipient or destination. This term can essentially be used for describing the data that has been transferred physically or electronically. Most of the threats for data leakage occur via email or web platform. However, it can also take place via storage devices like USB keys, Optical Media, as well as laptops.
At Essential InfoSec, our training solutions allow the administrators to corroborate the business rules known to classify the sensitive and confidential information so it doesn’t get disclosed accidentally or maliciously by the unauthorized users. Our training also allows the users, a chance to control and discover all the sensitive data in an easy manner to identify the riskiest users in a matter of seconds. Whether you want to apply the controls for source code, financial data, engineering drawings, or the sensitive form of trade secrets, our training protocol gives you a granular control with regards to data which matters without actually affecting its progress or productivity.
What are the common causes for Data Leakage or Personal Information Leakage?
- Insider Threats
- Extrusion by the Attackers
- Unintentional or Negligent Exposure of Data
What you will learn with our course?
As you enrol for this course, you will learn useful assets and protocols such as:
- Protection of PII or Personally Identifiable Information & comply with all the relevant regulations
- Protect the intellectual property that is critical to the organization
- Achieve the data visibility option for large organizations
- Secure the mobile workforce & enforce the security with BYOD environments
- Secure the data over the remote variant of cloud systems
So, why wait when you can learn from the best experts of the industry for data leakage and personal info hunting techniques.