Our CHFI Computer Forensics course or the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course aims to deliver the best tactics for mastery over the security discipline for digital forensics while keeping in mind the vendor-neutral perspectives. At Essential InfoSec, we enable our students to attain all the important hands-on-experience while keeping in mind the critical forensic investigation tools and techniques. We help you attain access to certified courses that lead to successful prosecution of the perpetrators.
Our trainers help you attain knowledge and capability to understand the basics for CHFI in Computer Forensics. As a student, you can be anyone like a system administrator, law enforcement personnel, security officers, military personnel, defense personnel, banker, security professional, or a legal professional, who has concerns with regards to the integrity of any network infrastructure. We help you obtain all the necessary skills that allow you a chance to perform the effective investigation strategies for CHFI-Computer Forensics.
What will you learn with our course?
As a trainee planning to learn each and every dimensions of CHFI-Computer Forensics, you get access to skills such as:
- Anti-forensic detection methods
- Establishment of threat intelligence, pro-active profiling, scenario modeling
- Post-Intrusion Analysis for digital and electronic media
- Analysis and extraction of logs with use of various devices such as IPS, Desktop, IDS, Proxy Firewall, Laptop, SIM tool, Servers, DHCP Logs, and so on
- Conduct instances of reverse engineering for suspected chance of malware files
- Recover any deleted files & partitions in the Mac OS X, Windows, as well as Linux
What you will get?
- weekends and weekdays training
- classroom and online training
- 3 years membership
- 90% practical and 10% theoretical
- 500 GB toolkit
- Practical lab online and offline
- Extra classes/backup classes
- Guaranteed Placement