Ethical hacking is the act of testing security systems for flaws and vulnerabilities in order to improve the security infrastructure and minimise the number of potential entry points in the particular system.
Ethical hackers are often known as “white-hat hackers” as they use their skills for the benefit of an organisation and protected information leakage as compared to “black-hat hackers” who use their hacking skills for personal gain.
The advanced ethical hacking course at Essential InfoSec is crafted such that students can:
- Learn the fundaments of cyber security and computer security
- Have a basic understanding of advanced penetration testing tools
- Learn in-depth about the information security industry
- Familiarise themselves with Linux based systems
What is taught in the course?
Skills and knowledge gained after completing this course:
- Expert knowledge on operating systems and their functioning
- Ability to detected minor openings in a software and exploit them
- Knowledge of encryption algorithms and safeguarding own data from intrusion
- Writing patches for detected vulnerabilities and strengthening overall security of the system
- Gaining access to closed-circuit camera systems and webcams
- WIFI cracking
Who can enrol in this course?
Our team at Essential InfoSec teaches every course from scratch so no amount of pre-requisite knowledge is required to enrol in this course. Any interested student can take part in the course, including:
- Engineering graduates
- Professionals in the IT industry
- Anyone who can perform basic computer operations