At Essential InfoSec, our wireless penetration testing services assess overall adequacy for multiple variants of security controls that are designed for protection of unauthorized access for the wireless services. Our testing attempts help exploit the existing vulnerabilities of the wireless services that allows access to the private wireless SSIDs/ escalated privileges for guest SSIDs that are intended for isolation from the private networks.
With Essential InfoSec’s penetration testing services for wireless connections, you get access to networks that are secured from potential attackers within and throughout the extent of the network’s range. Our testing services for wireless networks bring in the essential element of mobility and convenience. Testing the wireless networks tend to be a critical activity for ensuring the wireless networks cater just the intended access.
Our Comprehensive Methodology:
At Essential InfoSec, we employ the use of best methodologies that render your wireless connection safe from any web malefactors.
- Wireless Reconnaissance: Our team of expert testers detect & identify the supported authentication methods, MAC address restrictions, encryption requirements, as well as technologies being used at the instance.
- Network Reconnaissance: We also explore the connected networks for identification of lateral targets, segmentation of tests, and bypass the intended restrictions upon movement within a wireless network.
- Filtering Bypass for MAC Address: Our attempts to attain bypass helps evaluate the overall effectiveness of the MAC address which is filtered through enumeration, cloning, as well as bypass attacks.
- Encryption Exploits: The testing protocol for encryption methods & effectiveness, aims to intercept the information from users connected with the system. We also perform decryption attacks to ensure double sided safety.
- Authentication Attacks: We concoct tests that target password complexity, cracking attempts, and handshake manipulation for authentication.
- Session Management: Our tests target the legitimate variant of end users with attempts to hijack or inject the existing sessions. This helps us detect any issues in the existing session. We also conduct tests for manipulation of session state/ assignment methods. We also leverage protocols for management of insecure versions of wireless sessions.
- Privilege Escalation: Our team works towards the identification of potential targets based on the protected network. We also use protocol to bypass the segmentation rules & leverage the existing wireless network in order to pursue the chances for internal attacks in future.
Why Hire Essential InfoSec for Wireless Penetration Testing Services?
- Project Plan: Before testing, we develop project plans in detailed specifications, timing, as well as relatable considerations. This ensures that all related parties know everything that is to be expected throughout the process of reporting and testing execution.
- Penetration Test Report: At Essential InfoSec, we completely document the results from penetration tests into our report that is content rich. This includes the findings summary, background, detailed notices, methodology, as well as the supplemented content listed for reference and context.
- Background: We also cater a general purpose introduction while considering methodology, scope, as well as timing for penetration tests.
- Findings Summary: We also prepare a concise outline that summarizes results in general like the critical findings that require priority attention, recurring issues/systems, and associated general results.
- Detailed Findings: We create a comprehensive result for all wireless network vulnerabilities which includes descriptions for the vulnerability noted.
- Methodology and Scope: We also cater a detailed review for specific scope of things that have been tested for a wireless network along with the methodologies that have been utilized for the same.
- Supplemental Content: We also supplement additional guidance and content like recommended activities for post assessment.