Web applications, in the past few years, have recorded major growth. At present, almost every firm wishes to rank its business & management online, to obtain effective and quick business processes. The concern and risk associated with web application security motivated us to provision top-notch web application penetration testing services.
Your web applications might expose the customer information, confidential data, financial data, and similar sensitive information when not configured in proper manner. We help ensure that the web applications serve as a secure medium for critical organizational needs.
Our Services for Web Application Penetration Testing Include:
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Command Injection (Code Injection, SQL Injection)
- Backdoor Check
- Input Validation
- Buffer Overflows
- Session Hijacking
- Violation of Trust Boundary
- Unhandled Array Declaration
- OWASP Top 10
- Unchecked Return Values
Processes Involved In Web Application Penetration Testing Services
At Essential InfoSec, our services are actually derived from OWASP or Open Web Application Security Project which is heavily augmented with influence from Real-Time Dynamic Testing tools. Our team utilizes the base standards for testing and designing of secure version of web applications. Essential InfoSec focuses on prime aspects of web application penetration testing through the following processes:
- Authentication: Essential InfoSec team classifies the information under protection and compares it to the mechanisms for authentication that helps determine the level of sensitivity of crucial information. We also locate the weaknesses for authentication mechanism. We also check whether the methods for authentication are in line for sufficient protection.
- Authorization: At Essential InfoSec, we also assess Authorization controls known for any web application which ensures that the access along with permit to perform any actions is authorized only for sanctioned individuals.
- Business Logic Testing: We also assess business logic for the web supplication. It is an unconventional approach which attempts to impede the application logic. We help disrupt this flow & force for the web application to allow better scope for understanding the issues that hamper a web application for any business.
- Session Management: We also opt for session management of target application to ensure cryptographically secure and robust association for the authenticated users.
Why Hire Essential InfoSec for Web Application Penetration Testing?
Essential InfoSec functions under repeatable and structured methodology. We always prioritize this particular concept to ensure reproducible, reliable, as well as top-class quality. Our efforts are guided via the following steps:
- Scope Definition: We ensure perfect definition of the applications in the organization that need to be tested or scanned.
- Information Acquisition: Our team aids in collection of as much data as possible by application of a collection of techniques and tools. The data hence gathered helps understand operations of the conditions of the organization. We uncover previous credential leaks or breaches as well.
- Enumeration: We also examine any potential attack from online as well as offline vendors. Our team studies the enumerating subdomains and directories while checking the cloud services to ensure no possible misconfigurations are present.
- Penetration and Attack: We also test the existence of the discovered vector attacks with use of attacks performed such as cross-site scripting or SQL injection.
- Reporting: We ensure in-depth reporting for the entire penetration testing process. We aggregate all the information obtained through integrated processes with comprehensive detailing for the findings.
- Remediation Testing: We also adhere to our client requests for patched vulnerabilities. We also ensure that changes have been implemented in a proper way with risks eliminated. We help a web application reflect the secure status.