Unified Communication & VoIP can deliver new forms of value when used to enable collaboration, higher-definition experience that more advanced technology to your business.
Unified communication platforms have become the backbone of a modern, digital workforce. It gives remote workers the ability to work anywhere without harming agent performance. Unified communications help your external and internal communications bring together on a single platform, where one platform connects all the dots within your business. VoIP can do much more.
Key Features of Essential InfoSec VoIP Solutions:
- Unified Communication & Collaboration: Collaboration can be defined many ways, but in all cases, there is no question that real time communication is critical for getting quality and timely results – and this is where voice really has value. This is where VoIP goes beyond everyday telephony.
- IP Telephony: VoIP is the technology that converts your voice into a digital signal, allowing you to make a call directly from a computer, a VoIP phone, or other data-driven devices. It is phone service delivered over the internet.
- Video Conferencing & Telepresence: There are many times when you may need to have a face to face conversation with multiple people in different geographical areas at the same time. Rather than spending the money to have them all fly to the same location, you can easily make communication possible by using video conferencing over the Internet.
- Unified Contact Center: Transform Your Call Center into a Multichannel Contact Center, streamline processes, integrate systems and help contact centers in a variety of contexts. Unified communications bring big business benefits to your contact center by improving agent productivity, efficiency, and agility.
Why Essential InfoSec for VoIP & Collaboration?
- Enhance productivity and teamwork by reducing communications delays in your organization.
- Businesses can move to VoIP even without changing their analog or digital phones.
- Reduced operational costs & cheaper telephony.
- Can be integrated with other applications and communications modes.
- Higher-definition experience that more advanced technology.