Regression Testing is a type of black-box testing method in which software or application is tested to find out if it is functioning appropriately or not. The main agenda for regression testing is to look for any bugs that might be present in the software; the bugs that might have been introduced to the software by-chance while a new modification is made to the application or to the software. The productivity of software is increased manifold times due to Regression Testing as the chances of detection of any bugs or errors increases, which improves the fluidity of the software.
Our Process for Regression Testing
At Essential InfoSec we make use of a systematic and a finely defined approach to perform Regression Testing on the software. We ensure that the testing done is effective. Therefore, we inculcate the following process to conduct Regression testing:
- Tracing of the matrix with minute detailing which includes the outlining of the test cases against the requirements
- Another analysis performed on requirements and test cases is to detect the level of dependency
- The reports are further changes between the previous release and the current release
- Then a Regression test pack that is only specific to releasing is implemented
- Analysis based on risk factors, which include –FMEA, Parento Analysis, Code Coverage Report Output, etc.
- Continuous pruning of the Regression test packs are done to make sure that the cases that are no longer required are removed, while new cases are added that would best fit with the testing procedure
Why Essential InfoSec for Regression Testing Services?
Although you may find hundreds and thousands of companies that shall perform the Regression testing process for you, the reasons you must opt for Essential InfoSec are:
- To serve our clients with Regression testing that is free of any form of risks, we make sure to implement team-oriented technique
- With us, you can have the leverage of getting your mobile app tested with the process of Regression testing
- Our team makes use of the latest frameworks, languages, and tools for conducting the Regression testing procedure
- At Essential InfoSec we make sure to provide you with qualitative Regression testing by making use of analysis and mapping of the dependencies between the test cases and the requirements. This ensures that the coverage of the entire testing procedure is maximized by making use of the minimal number of test cases.