With things such as Smart Security Cams, Smart Cars, Smart Homes, or Smart Implants for Medical use, the concept of IoT has developed a lot over the years. Today, everything is connected as well as communicating while swapping data with one another. The data is uploaded to global internet that helps proper functionality for your home, business, factory, automobile, as well as body functions. At Essential InfoSec, we understand the value of IoT’s popularity in present day along with pervasiveness.
Given the fact that they are integral to one’s lives, there has been an eminent need for securing the growing pace of IoT and associated devices. Essential InfoSec dedicates it security team to secure these connected devices.
Our Security Services for IoT Security Testing Services
Whether a company is deploying an updated IoT solution or creating a latest IoT product, our skilled and experienced consultants help identify the vulnerabilities and risks in any IoT environment. We apply solutions that help mitigate the security issues all across the IoT ecosystem.
- Threat Modelling: Essential InfoSec understands the complex variants of IoT as well as the connected systems. We will also assess the systems that are at highest risk & communications. We work closely in association with the clients and develop a comprehensive form of threat models for the entire system.
- Device Design Consulting: Designing hardware often serves as the initial step for major IoT projects. It can help determine the weaknesses and limitations of any feature or product. Our services provide the engineers a chance to consult with the security consultants to ensure timely delivered designs.
- IoT Penetration: Our system analysis and penetration testing services go way beyond the basics of analysis. We consider the entire ecosystem for IoT technology to ensure everything is safe and secure. We cover each and every segment and the way it imparts security as a whole.
- Hardware Testing: At Essential InfoSec, we examine the internal architecture as well as physical security of IoT devices. This includes internal components for determination of depth and breadth of the surface for physical attack. Our services include firmware extraction, component indication, test point identification, reconfiguration of the hardware for bypass authentication, injection of commands that might pose significant organizational risks, and interception of traffic.
- Protocol Testing: Our team of experienced testers communicate to & from devices. This is inclusive of testing cryptographic security for encrypted transmissions, capturing/modification of transmissions of the data, along with the fuzzed out communication protocols.
- Firmware Analysis: At Essential InfoSec, we extract & examine content of firmware to discover any injection flaws, backdoor accounts, format strings, buffer overflows, or similar vulnerabilities.
- Incident Response: Essential InfoSec’s hardware team can assist with the acquisition of information directly via the product. Our services are focused mostly on the law enforcement and criminal cases. Our services ensure that the information is mainly limited to tracking & recording of capabilities.
Why Hire Essential InfoSec for IoT Security Testing Services?
Our testing models offer continuous and holistic form of security analysis. We use multiple analysis methods & techniques for machine learning that helps with the identification of new vulnerabilities that are introduced by the incremental variant of code movement.
- Track the vulnerabilities for closure across all lifestyles of IoT usage
- Achieve benchmark results through time all across the product portfolio
- Vulnerability identification aided by machine learning
- Automated analysis via continuous testing
- Integration with the 3rd-party tracking software for bugs
- Professional analysis via trusted expertise